Friday, October 7, 2016

Listen to Your Heart




I decided to share my oracle card with you this morning, it was such a powerful card for me right at this particular moment that I thought maybe some of you could use the inspiration and guidance as well.  The oracle card says "Listen to Your Heart".  Which speaks to following our instincts, our heart, our gut.  I think as a child I was taught to not follow my heart, but to listen to the adults in my life and follow what they had to say.  I was not taught that I am the best judge of what is right for me, and that my heart and gut, my instincts, should be listened to.  So this is a great card to remind me to follow our hearts, to be still and listen.


For the last week I have been feeling a shift happening.  A shift in my heart and in my head, a different way of thinking about my place in the world.  Just a really big shift, but really didn't know what it was, where it would take me, what change would be on the horizon.  This morning, that shift just clicked into place.  I have been resting with things, just letting things settle out and waiting for the important things to float to the top. Over the past week, my journaling has reflected that feeling, just trying to rest in it, trying to wait for this shift, not become irritated or frustrated, but sit silently and wait. I journaled this morning that it was like a whirlwind in my brain and in my heart, all of these wonderful ideas, and inspiration just swirling around in there. And then. this morning, it was like everything settled and two main thoughts were left, like clouds sitting in the midst. I just knew things were going to be different from here on out.  So this oracle card is important for me and is really guiding me this weekend.  I hope you all can gain some guidance from this card as well, as you go through your weekend....Listen to Your Heart!



Above is the tea that is in my tea cup this morning.  A Raspberry Hibiscus Tea, from "The Spice and Tea Exchange".  Love it, great fall color and delicious flavor. The mug is actually my son Phillip's mug that he bought at the Common Grounds Country Fair in Maine two years ago.  He loves this mug. This morning I used it as I think the colors are so fall-like.

This is the back of the oracle card, just as beautiful on the back.  It comes from the "Trust Your Vibes" oracle card deck and I think they are all beautiful cards.  

“Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles, and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?” ~ Lao-tzu







No comments: