Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

We enjoy Halloween.  For the past I don't know how many years, we have gone to a friend's house for a Halloween get together and this year it was last night.  We enjoy dressing up, although I generally don't have time for myself, this year I did.  I just like the connection of the holiday.  That time I spend with the boys helping them figure out how to make their characters come to life, what tools, make up, costume pieces we will need and how much time I think it will take to pull it all together.  The boys are generally more creative than I, but this year I came up with a couple of great ideas myself.  Jackson on the other hand.....what can I say, he has his own sense of humor about Halloween and comes up with his own character ideas and costumes.  Here are a few pics from yesterday.

Dallen as the headless horseman.  I thought his make up turned out pretty nice.


Phillip as Arthur from Stephen King's, I Am the Doorway.


My witchy self.  


Jackson as Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation.


No comments: