Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Last Day in Maine and Pemaquid Lighthouse

It was our final day in Maine.  We had plans to join my brother and his family in the evening.  I was spending the morning doing laundry, hate to take home dirty clothes when we have a washer and dryer in the rental house.  Jackson brought up taking a short trip to the Pemaquid Lighthouse for a quick picnic.  Such a wonderful idea.  We picked up clubs at a local shop and headed out.  I think this is one of the most scenic lighthouses around and I love going here, walking on the rocks.  Just so peaceful and yet there is such power and chaos in the crashing waves.  I could just sit and meditate here all day, listening to the sounds of the ocean.  So these are my final photos from our trip to Maine...






 








2 comments:

Teri said...

I love the pics of your three guys sitting, and the one of the lighthouse with the large rock in the foreground! Beautiful!

Pam Genant said...

Thanks, I like those as well!