Thursday, July 9, 2015

Spring Altar Additions

I changed out my Spring Altar for my Summer one last month, but before I did I took a couple of pictures.  Here is the first picture:

Notice anything different?  I have two new additions to my altar space.  They are gorgeous Goddess figures. I picked them up from a friend on etsy, well she is my friend now as she makes the most amazing Goddess figures.  Her etsy store is https://www.etsy.com/shop/gislebertus   And I just love her figures!  I think everyone should have at least one Goddess figurine in the house.  

The taller one is just the colors I love, the purple/blue tones with the touch of green in there, and the yellow one is just so bright and sunny.  They are just perfect.  So if you have a minute stop by her shop and say Hi!  


No comments: