Friday, July 10, 2015

My Big Brother and My Tattoo

I know I posted about my new tattoo when I actually got the new tattoo.  But I wanted to follow up with just how much I love this tattoo.  My big brother, Jeff, and I got matching tattoos when I was home in Maine. The idea for the DNA was his, but it is just perfect.  And I must say that everyone asks me about this tattoo. Everyone assumes there is a story behind the tattoo, and I love telling people about my wonderful brother. I think of him, and how much I love him, every time I look at my tattoo.  And now everyone (well maybe not everyone) in Burke County knows how much I love my brother!  So all of you back in Maine, next time you see Jeff, tell him I love him, and that I am thinking of him!


A funny note about this post...  I had composed this post a few weeks ago, and as I was writing it, my brother sent me a short message telling me that he thinks of us when he looks at his tattoo, so appropriate that we were thinking the same thing at the same time.  I had to wait out a poison ivy rash to take a picture and actually post.  One of many poison ivy rashes of the season I am sure, but that is a story for another time.  

No comments: