Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bucket List

For this week's cooperative blogging project (actually last week's but we forgot), we are look at our "bucket list"  the topic is "Do you have a bucket list and if so name one thing on it."

No I don't really have a bucket list.  My interests change so much from day to day, I would be continuously revising my bucket list and have no time to live in the now.  So I don't really have a "bucket list" as such.

I do have an idea in my head of a few things I would love to do, for various reasons.

#1 at the top is to hike the Grand Canyon, from the rim to the canyon floor.  This all started years ago when we were on a family vacation and stopped at the Grand Canyon.  It is just so amazingly beautiful.  And from the rim, to look down into the gorge, is breathtaking.  I knew when I looked down that some day I had to go down there and see it from the other side.  My boys are excited about this as well, so I think this will definitely be a family trip.


I do love hiking, and we have beautiful hikes here in North Carolina as well.  I truly love where I live for all its natural beauty.  So the Grand Canyon is one of many truly awesome hikes.

#2 on my todo list is to go back to Germany, again.  This trip we want to take the boys to Frankfurt am Main, which is where Dallen was born.  We would love to tour the Rhein River area again.  As well as the Black Forest.  So that is a goal of ours.

Other than that, and those really aren't "bucket" items, just on my todo list, I don't really have anything.  I guess I am happy living in the now.

If you would like to see what is on Nancy's bucket list please read her blog: A Present Moment.  

No comments: