Monday, January 26, 2015

My Word and Phrase for 2015

My word for 2015 is "Open".  2014 was "Release".  Having a word last year was so helpful in guiding me to let go of things in my life that no longer serve me, no longer bring joy or fulfillment.  So I released last year. Now I really feel like the word Open is going to be a perfect word for this year, and a reminder to let myself be open to new opportunities, of all sorts.  Open to things flowing into my life and open to things flowing out of my life.  Because it isn't always about letting things in, sometimes I need to let things flow out as well.  So Open...yes that seems to fit.

I also draw an oracle card at the beginning of the year.  I do so during the year as well, when I feel like I need just a little bit of guidance on something.  But I do have that one card that I focus on for the year. Sometimes my guides know, better than I, where I need work, where I need to go.

So for this year my oracle card says "vibe check" and it is a reminder to me to stay in touch with my intuition. How I am feeling in any situation or at any time.  Just to take that few seconds to see if where I am, who I am with, what I am doing, feels "right" to me, on that gut level.  Which, I think, goes so well with my word for the year "open".  New circumstances, in particular, will need that vibe check.


So that is my word and phrase for this year, yes I have both.  What is your word or phrase for 2015?

This is a cooperative blogging project so if you would like to see what Nancy has to say about her word of phrase for 2015 please visit A Present Moment.

No comments: