Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Owls Head Light House

This is the last set of Photo's I have to share from our Maine vacation.  It was a wonderful vacation.  This was the first trip home that has had wonderful weather, generally it has rained for our vacations to Maine. We had some time on our hands after visiting the Camden Hills State Park so we visited the Owls Head Light House.  Of course it has been years since I had been out there and there have really been improvements made, there is a nice trail out to picnic tables and an area to get down to the water, lovely. And of course we enjoyed this. It is so nice to be out there with nothing but the sound of the waves, just walking and having family time.





This is a photo from the deck of the rental cottage, our last day in Maine.  Our bags are packed and in the car and we are just about to head to the airport to fly home.  And North Carolina is my home now.  I love Maine, but driving around I know I can never go back.  Everything is different and somehow exactly the same.  Love You !


No comments: