Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sunlight Hits My World

I have never been an early morning person, this is a recent change in my life.  Maybe for the last 3 years or so I have switched gears and become an "early riser".  Such a different perspective. I get to see the sunlight, lighting up my world almost every day.  It is nice to sit here in the quiet, Jackson at work, the boys still asleep, the dogs napping.  I enjoy this time to myself, taking care of myself so that I can facilitate the lives of my boys, be here for them, present in this place in time.  That sunrise is so affirming...new beginnings, light and love, illuminating the world.  I enjoy seeing how that sunrise dances in our home, see how it shimmers and plays with the ordinary to create extraordinary, always amazing.




No comments: