Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Big Brother

Back to more scenery later on, now I want to show off my big brother.  So everyone, meet Jeff.  He is a wonderful brother and I wouldn't trade him for the world.  He has had some struggles in his life but takes the punches and pushes on through, coming out stronger than before.  If only he would believe he is as great as I know he is.  Love my Bro.



Here we are with my boys, Dallen and Phillip



These pics are of our matching tattoos.  While I was home we decided to get matching DNA tattoos.  The artist used the same pencil drawing for both tattoos, mine is on the inside of my forearm, and Jeff's is around his wrist.  He chose to add some red to his tattoo and add his initials on the inside of his wrist, mine is straight.  You can see we just had them done the day before and they are a little red.


No comments: