Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Coming Home to a CLEAN House!

One of the top things on my "what a great feeling" list is coming home from a vacation to a clean house.  It doesn't always happen, but when it does I just love that feeling.  I know it is the same amount of work if it gets done before I go on vacation or when I return.  And yes it really only matters to me, my boys really don't care.  But I like coming home to clean sheets on the bed, floors vacuumed, swept and mopped, basic dusting done, all dishes clean, laundry all washed and things picked up and put away.

I know that our husky, Sugar, will have plenty of fluffy fur balls just hanging around when we get back, but that's OK.  I know I can come home, dogs will be happy, I can set my luggage down and sleep, or unpack, or whatever.

So today has been a "cleaning day".  My todo list was long, and I still have a few more items to check off before I go to bed tonight.  But things are looking OK around here.  I don't want to say perfect as my house is never "really" super clean, just clean enough for me and my comfort level.  I can relax a little on vacation, let things go and know those are tasks NOT waiting when I return.


No comments: