Friday, June 6, 2014

Where I Knit

Wow, it has been hot the last few days, so I have been doing a lot of knitting INSIDE, in our now fixed AC!  (Yay for friends with skills).  So not as much scenery, but surrounded by things that I love.

I finished the wrap.  It is gorgeous but still needs to be blocked, so I hope to have that finished to show you next week.  I also finished up the Christmas scarf I was working on.  I really love how this one came out, very earthy colors, it is a cotton yarn, so it is soft and thick and warm.  Here is the picture of that one.


I also finished up a pair of socks, in fall colors.  This yarn was so soft and such a joy to work with, you know the yarn that just glides on and off the needles, you get into a knitting groove.  These will show up in my etsy shop soon.


And I started another pair of socks.  These socks are just my colors, love it!


So that is what I have been working on this past week. And where I have been knitting. We will see what the weekend brings.

No comments: