Friday, January 3, 2014

30 Day Root Journaling Challenge Day 1

I committed to journaling for 30 days.  Why....I have no idea, it sounded like fun for this non-journaling person.  Although my commitment is to journal for one day at a time.  We will see if I make it to 30 days.  I mean no one is holding a gun to my head...right...so I can choose to quit if it isn't suiting me.  But I do want to give it a try.  I am working a day behind, as Jan 1 prompt didn't hit my e mail until afternoon and I was at a party.  So I started with day 1 on Jan 2, and am posting it here today, LOL.  So I am working a day behind and posting 2 days behind.

My goal is to not get bogged down, to not think about this.  I do want to use my art journal for much of it, and incorporate color of some sort.  But I don't want to give it so much thought that it becomes a chore, leading me to feel like I don't have time to complete the task, and  giving up before I even start.  So I want to keep it simple and quick (5-15 minutes). So here is day 1.



If you want to join in you can find details here:
http://www.lisasonora.com/blog/root-30-day-journal-project/

No comments: