Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Scattered Life Collective

You can find more about the Scattered Life Collective at Cynthia's Blog, and please join in, I really enjoy seeing what everyone is doing, thinking, feeling at this moment.

My week in review and reflection:
Time:  6:39 pm
On the menu: Spaghetti squash with onion, kale and pesto!  SMELLS SO DELICIOUS!
Out the window: The sun is starting to go down on a gorgeous day, it wasn't real hot, there was a little breeze, just a nice day.

Reading:  The same books, haven't had a whole lot of time this week for reading, but I intend to rectify that and MAKE time for reading this coming week!  Right now I am reading Women Who Run with the Wolves, as well as Duma Key and Goddesses: Ancient Wisdom for Times of Change. 

Listening to:  Not a whole lot this week, a mix from my ipod, of course I love Randy Wood.  And his song "That's Why We Have Braids.'   Might give you a chuckle.


Watching:  OK we went to see the new Riddick 3 movie, and we are watching the newest season of Criminal Minds that just came out on netflix.  I am also re-watching the Merlin series, because it is just so "magical"
 LOVE IT!



Good things this week:
~I have a new craft space in the laundry room.  It isn't like it sounds, our laundry room is large, and it used to hold our exercise equipment.  We found a new home for the equipment so I now have two tables for myself, and a HUGE set of shelves to organize all my "stuff".  
~A rain free week.  Well almost, we did have a couple of down pours, but the left just as quickly as they arrived.  It is nice to see the sun for more than 5 minutes.
~A little bit cooler temperatures, I can feel fall coming on. 
~Feeling at ease with things.  
~Spending time with my boys, talking, and just connecting.

Looking forward to:
~Spending more time in my new space.  I am loving it already, but there is so much room to grow.
~Watching more Merlin
~Starting my Art Journal this week
~More elliptical, as walking is just aggravating my ankle

"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." ~Steve Jobs

2 comments:

Deborah Weber said...

What a lovely peek into your week. Congratulations on your new studio space - that really is exciting. And that full-of-possibilities feeling is a big boost to creativity as well, so it's a double win. Enjoy!

Cynthia Lee said...

second person to have spaghetti squash on the menu. YUM! I must get some this week.

Yay for no rain and cooler temperatures.

I love that quote and am determined to make dots all along my life path so that when I can look back, I will see the patterns clearly.