Thursday, April 5, 2012

My New Bumper Sticker

OK so yes, that meant I had to actually clean a spot on my car, so the bumper sticker would stick to the car and not the dirt, LOL.  But I have my new bumper sticker!  Like it?  Actually please don't feel like you HAVE to answer that question.  But I will be voting against Amendment One on May 8!  There are a lot of reasons, but I guess my biggest reason is that equal should MEAN equal.  If you want a whole list of reasons why, you can visit this site:  Protect All NC Families.  They have all the latest news stories plus a well laid out page of how the passage of this Amendment would effect NC families.  So go take a look.  Be informed.



And maybe you will join me in voting against Amendment One on May 8.  If you are going to be out of town on May 8, you CAN vote early. Here is a link to the One Stop Voting Site page, select your county from a drop down menu and it will give you the places you may vote early, as well as days of the week and times they are open.

No comments: