Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soul of Nature Candles

While I was attending the South East Women's Herbal Conference in Black Mountain, I met Arlene Bailey, just briefly.  She spoke at a session on candle making and had a booth selling her candles.  What amazing candles.  They are fragrant, but not overpowering, and BURN BEAUTIFULLY!  I have not had a candle burn so completely before, no drips at all, just a very clean burn.  I enjoyed her session and hearing about the care and attention to detail she puts into every candle.  We talked just a little about her candles while I was "shopping".

This is her web site, and it doesn't even mention candles.  But it is very interesting, and I am considering going to one of her November classes, just have to make time in my schedule!  So check her out!

No comments: