Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I wanted to take a minute to share my gratitude.  As a birthday gift a friend gave me this beautiful journal.  Now I am not one to write in a journal much, I take notes, make my numerous "todo" lists, but actually sit down and write my thoughts out on paper, no.  But this one is just so beautiful, it begs to have something profound written on its pages.  Although I don't really have anything earth moving to write, I am using it as my gratitude journal.  And I am doing pretty well keeping up, generally writing at least 4-5 times a week.  Amazing all I am thankful for!

So for today I am thankful for:
~Friends I can count on, that support me, accept me for exactly who I am
~My boys and their sweet words
~My slow cooker, that has been a time saver for me
~A bountiful garden that feeds me body and soul
~A wonderful conference finished for yet another year!

I am so grateful and so blessed.

No comments: