Monday, June 6, 2011

Heart Garland

I wanted to show a cute, easy, little project I made a week or so ago.  To see the pattern CLICK HERE.  I will say that I did not follow the pattern exactly.  I used a bunch of different sock yarns I had around, and I also used a #2 crochet hook.  In between the hearts I only crocheted, I think, 20 chains or so.  The spacing on the site just looked so far apart.  When I finished I took a damp cloth and ironed them using a medium heat, just to flatten them out a bit. 

But this turned out really cute, and I added it to a birthday gift as a neat wrapping, something you could hang up around the house or on your solstice tree.  Maybe I will do these and wrap them around some lights for next year's winter solstice lights.

1 comment:

Robyn L. Coburn said...

It's pretty, and a nice way to use up some short ends I should think.