Friday, March 4, 2011

More Meditation


The Chopra Center offers different 21 day meditations.  And this one seemed really interesting.  It is the 2011 winter 21 day meditation, and I am just starting today.  So I wanted to share this link with you.  This is a quote from the page: "The 21-day Meditation Challenge starts with small steps and gently progresses to longer meditations, then eases back down. We will explore many different types of meditation along the way. The optimum length and frequency for a meditation practice is 30 minutes, twice each day, but we’ll begin with a few minutes at first and work our way up to more extended meditations."

I really enjoyed today's meditation.  It was back to basics, being aware and present in the moment, so important.  And it lasted only a minute or two.  And then setting your intention.  I think this is always important, to actually set my intention, but in a busy life, sometimes it is the last thing I do, when it should be the first.  Maybe I will try starting each day with that, just setting my intention.  I mean how can the universe provide if I, myself, don't even know what it is I am looking for, in the most basic sense. 

So join me if you like, on this 21 day meditation journey. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing the link.
I'm attending the Chopra Center's Seduction of Spirit in Stone Mountain, Georgia this month. I'm really looking forward to it.