Wednesday, January 26, 2011

21 Day Chakra Cleanse~Day 8

OK so we are now going back through the chakras focusing on the mental/emotional aspects of the chakra.  If you want to join in and be able to comment with the group please feel free, you just need to join Heal Thyself

The meditation went well, my focus kept coming back to my family, I have always been a "family" person, family means so much to me, my immediate family, my children, husband, brothers, as well as more extended family and family that I have chosen.  Family isn't just traditional, I believe that we choose our family, those that nurture our spirits, add to our sense of being, joy, community.  And I have so many "chosen" family members.  

So that is what I focused on, my feeling of security, the sense of community, groundedness, well being.  Such a joy to think about, really brings me back to my center, makes everything else slip away.  What a lovely, grounding meditation today. 

"The Base or Root Chakra located at the very bottom of the spine, the Root Chakra governs issues around physical self-preservation. These issues include survival, security and safety."
Taken from this wonderful site.

No comments: