Thursday, January 27, 2011

21 Day Chakra Cleanse ~ Day 9

So today I am back to morning meditation.  It just fits so well into my day.  The boys and I are "slow" to start in the mornings, especially in winter.  It is colder in the house, we snuggle by the fire, usually I am up alone for an hour or so, have breakfast, just wake up slowly.  So this is a good time for me to take time to meditate. 

This morning we were focusing on the Sacral Chakra, with special attention paid to the emotional/mental aspects of the chakra:

The second chakra is about friendliness, creativity, sexuality, emotions and intuition on the gut level. It's influenced by how emotions were expressed or repressed during childhood. The sexual center for women.
Nothing exciting with this mornings meditation, which is just how I like it.  Nice relaxing, calm and peaceful.  Focusing on my second chakra.  I am learning more and more to respond to my intuition.  A little difficult as I was always told as a child what to do, when, and not to talk back, just do as I was told.  So I was never encouraged to honor that intuition.  But I have learned over the years that my gut response is a good one, and not to ignore intuition.  But I have made tremendous strides with this, and am encouraging my children to think things through, listen to that intuition talking to them.  It's all good. 

No comments: