Monday, January 24, 2011

21 Day Chakra Cleanse Day 5

I actually did my daily meditation late last night, well late for me around 9:00.  So am posting about it this morning.  Our focus was the fifth chakra, the throat area.

BLUE relates to the THROAT chakra which is in the throat of the human body.



The related organs to the throat chakra are the throat and lungs.


The endocrine gland is the thyroid gland.
Taken from this web site.


At this point the meditations are fairly easy, I proceed with my normal meditation and give a few minutes of special attention to the specific area. So for yesterday I focused on the color blue, and sending healing energy to my throat area, recognizing all that it does for me. Seeing the circling blue color around my through and then through my body and out into the universe. 





No comments: