Thursday, January 20, 2011

21 Chakra Cleanse Day #2

Today the focus was on the sacral chakra, and proved a bit easier for me.  For those that aren't as familiar:

"Situated just below the navel, the Sacral Chakra corresponds with bodily functions having to do with liquid: circulation, urinary elimination, sexuality and reproduction.  The colour of the Sacral Chakra is orange. It is ruled by the Moon, and is the centre of sexuality, emotions, nurturance, pleasure and creativity. It is slow in movement, but not as slow as the Base Charkra."

Taken from the sacral chakra web page


 I could easily hold the orange color in my mind, and meditate.  I could have actually meditated for hours but the puppies wouldn't let me. 

The puppies were spayed yesterday and so I spent much of last night tending to them, settling them back to sleep when they would wake up, snuggling when needed.  So I was up at 6:00 this morning to take care of all the dogs and have just been so tired today, spent much of the morning dragging myself around but by noon I was ready to start my "morning".  :-)

So my meditation came late today, 1:00.  I was able to sit back and relax, close my eyes, breathe and focus on my sacral chakra, think about my babies, thank my body for allowing me to deliver such beautiful beings.  I was able to focus on the color orange and see it just circulating around me, very peaceful.  Maybe because I am just so tired, who knows, LOL. 

No comments: