Friday, December 3, 2010

Sharing the Beauty

A good friend gave me this plant, it's a Christmas Cactus. I think she gave it to me maybe 3 or 4 years ago, gosh I can't remember exactly. But it is blooming this week and it is SOOO beautiful, just like my friend. So I wanted to share this beautiful plant with everyone.

I am not sure you can see it but it is still in the original pot, although that pot is inside the pot that I want to transplant this beautiful cactus into one of these days. And it also still has the red foil wrapper around the outside. It will look even more beautiful in the new pot, and I really need to buy some potting soil and transplant that this spring. But the plant doesn't seem to care and just shares it's light with me anyway. I am so grateful for the plant and the friend!




1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have two of these plants, one red and one the same color as yours. I love them both! They bloom every year from October through February and bring such wonderful beauty into our home.