Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy

This is copied from a friend, who also got it from a friend....you get the picture.  It is really cool and makes me think "in the moment".  She posted what makes her happy today.  So that is the title "Happy" and if you want to play along also post what makes you HAPPY TODAY!!

Happy
My boys sleeping soundly after a long night playing joyfully with a friend
The quiet
Two pug puppies always ready to snuggle
A BIG cuppa chai
My nook recharging for another marathon reading session (we'll both be ready to go)
My wonderful husband at work so that I can stay home with the boys
The tree all decorated that has lasted well over a month
A warm fire in the stove
Knitting socks


Hap-py:  characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.

So what makes you happy right now, in this moment. 


No comments: