Thursday, December 30, 2010

DH

And in this instance it means dear husband. 

I have not been feeling well the last few days.  Trying to fight back a cold, unsuccessfully I might add.  Jackson came home earlier than usual, well it is usual for around the holidays, but unusual for almost all other times of the year.  It was nice, we enjoy having more time with Jackson.  Last night I was just feeling real horrible, head ache, runny nose and I asked him if he would fix supper.  Anything really, I didn't care what it was as long as I didn't have to get up and do it.  So he does and brings me my plate.


Isn't it just the cutest plate.  He said it was supposed to look sort of like an insect.  He made all our plates that way.  It just brought a smile to my face.  Sometimes he is just so sweet and trying to pick me up a little when I am feeling down.  AND he brought me my favorite fork.  Not sure if you can see it in the picture but I have talked about this fork before, at least I think I have.  It is a fork that was my mom's from her first silverware set.  No not real silver but REAL special to me.

1 comment:

Dracula said...

I absolutely LOVE this post! I LOVE your special insect dinner made especially for you by your dh!