Thursday, December 2, 2010

Buckyballs




A dear friend of ours bought my son, Phillip, some Buckyballs for his birthday this past year. The web site and the store where she bought them said "keep away from all children", so of course she knew that they had to be cool and my son would enjoy them. Which he has, he does and he will continue to do....he LOVES them. She was so right, and I am glad she ignored the "warning" and followed her instincts instead!!


He works with the Buckyballs frequently so tonight I took some pictures and thought I would share. Oh and by the way these would make great Christmas gifts.


*I have no investment in the company what-so-ever and am not suggesting that anyone should ignore the warning.




;-)

1 comment:

Lisa B said...

I was thrilled to see this for sale in my favorite local toy shop! Jack will get such a kick out of these I am sure!! Not for children indeed!