Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Mug

I have an affinity for mugs. I so prefer to drink my morning cuppa hot chai from a special mug, rather than the generic mug that came with the dish set. I have posted before about the two I am currently using, one from my husband and one from a dear friend. Well, for my birthday this year I received another great mug, from another dear friend. This one is so beautiful, with a "tree" on the front. So now this mug is added to my collection. Not a collection to be looked at, but a collection to be used and loved. I just so enjoy starting my day thinking about someone special in my life, someone that means something to me and my family. It just adds so much to my morning, my chai and sets me off on the right note, so grateful for the wonderful people who are a part of me and my life. Does it get any better than that?!

This is a picture of my beautiful new mug along with some rice pudding I made, YUMMY combo!

No comments: