Friday, June 25, 2010

The Homestead

Dallen and I have decided to start taking photos together. Just a way for us to connect. As they grow we seem to spend more and more time on independent activities. Although that is wonderful and I love seeing them mature and see what paths they take, I also enjoy spending time with my boys. For now photography is one connection for my son and myself. We are both new to photography, and I don't know where this will take us, but I will be posing photos from both of us on my blog. Here is a start. These photos were taken here on our property, just a couple of random shots as we walked the pasture and the creek.

Dallen's photo, photo shop edited just a little bit:



And my photo, no photo shopping here as I am not the photo shop wiz my son is, so this one is straight out of the camera:


No comments: