Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

It is the day after Mother's Day actually, having too much fun yesterday to blog, but did take a few nice pics with my new camera. Jackson bought me a Sony a330 for Mother's Day, great camera, but what makes it even better is that his old 35 mm camera has lenses (that he no longer uses...we just waste too much film developing rolls of pics for only one or two keepers), and those lenses will fit my new camera, YAY!!

I am so fortunate that my two sons chose me as their mother, chose to help me become the person I am today, taught me so many things about being a mother, being a mother to them. They are just so wonderful and I am so richly blessed.

Breakfast was fresh strawberries and gluten free, dairy free yummy crepes. Then my boys bought me flowers for all my outdoor flower pots, today we are going to plant them. Knitting in my hammock followed by grilling out, delicious, and a soak in the hot tub. The evening was polished off with a game of Munchkins, our new favorite board game. Such a wonderful day, beautiful weather, and loving family.

No comments: