Friday, November 13, 2009

TWLOHA day

OK the non profit organization is called To Write Love on Her Arms. And today is the day for everyone to write love on their arms to show support, encouragement and love for those in our live affected by depression, and we all know someone affected by depression.

Personally my father was depressed after my mother died, would not seek help no matter how much I asked, and he committed suicide on Halloween some years ago. I feel that loss every day. If you read the statistics on the TWLOHA web site you will see how desperately we need to change things in this country and around the world. Help people that are suffering, let them know there is a way through, let them know they are loved.

So today I wrote LOVE on my arms, actually my sons helped me write love on my arms. I have family and friends struggling with depression every day, taking one day at a time. So for them and for everyone else out there.....you ARE loved.

No comments: