Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

I am so excited about this challenge. And I find myself looking at little cluttered spots around my home differently. Seeing what little spots I can tackle when I only have an hour or so. This week it was my sewing/crafting area. This is hard for me. I had a whole room, which I gave up for my son. Dallen wanted his own room, and this was the plan so it wasn't a surprise. I knew that I had a whole craft room until one of the boys wanted their own room, then my craft room would be a craft corner in the family room, and my craft room would become a bedroom. It isn't like I crafted in my craft room, but I was able to keep my crafting things organized and accessible. Now they are in bins behind the mirrored doors, a little harder to get at. And I have that corner you see in the picture. It just needs to be more organized. And now is the perfect time to do it because I have three pair of pants that I need to hem. Here is my Tackle it Tuesday:

Here is the before picture:

And the after pictures:



Maybe if I tackle my house, one "corner" at a time, I can declutter and reorganize, LOL.

5 comments:

HDMac said...

Wow! Good job!! Us crafters, we do have problems with our space becoming overloaded.... lol. My craft room is piled high with FAB
ULOUS fleece that I got at garage sales this summer and am working into Christmas gifts and birthday gifts for my beautiful grandchildren. :)

Susie said...

Awesome tackles!! Like you, I get more done in a spare hour here and there than a huge tackle on the weekend:-)

Michelle said...

What a huge change! Congrats. I need to start one corner at a time at my house also!

BarbaraLee said...

I hate giving up spaces when everything is in it's place, even if it is temporary.
It could be a nice way to get a cabinet of your choice. HHMMM

Rebecca said...

Wow, if I ever get a craft room I don't know that I'd be able to give it up. ;) Sweet of you to do so. It really is one corner at a time. :)