Monday, October 5, 2009

Atractions

This came in my daily soul retreat this morning from the soulful living web site. I love these daily notes/newsletters. Just short things to think about with more resources if I want to pursue anything further. This particular one happened to be just what I needed right now. I really like who I am, and am attracting more of that into my life, filtering out the negative influences without intentions of doing that. But by attracting more of what I want and more friends who have similar beliefs and thinking, it just enriches my life and makes the circle larger.


It struck a chord with me so I though I would post just a bit and if it resonates with you also you can follow the link and read more.

"A basic dynamic of energy is that we attract who we are--the more positive energy we give off, the more positive connections we’ll magnetize to us. Ditto for negativity. It works like this: Love attracts love. Grumpiness attracts grumpiness. Passion attracts passion. Rage attracts rage. The explanation? This human form of ours is a subtle energy transmitter. We’re constantly sending out signals which others on similar frequencies pick up on, and gravitate towards--an instinctual call we may not be aware of. Why opportunities do or don’t show up in our lives is a function of this."

No comments: