Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday Celebration

The 26th was my dh's birthday. One of the most wonderful people I know, my best friends, love of my life. I don't know where I would be without Jackson. He is just such a wonderful husband and father to our boys. He wanted to go out to the Tap Room in Hickory for his birthday supper. Then it was Strawberry Short Cake at home for dessert. The boys wanted something to put candles in, so we bought a small chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Candles just don't stand up well in strawberries. So that is the cake with the candles in the picture. You can see the components of the strawberry short cake to the side. Of course the strawberry short cake is GONE, and the chocolate cake is still sitting on my counter. You just can't beat shortcake, local strawberries and real whipped cream. YUMMM!!!

And for my sweethearts birthday I wish him all the love, joy and happiness he deserves.



1 comment:

Wenwe said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! Hope you enjoyed your day and have a great new year!!!