Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it SNOW!!

The boys have so enjoyed the snow today, although the temps were warm enough to melt most of the beautiful white stuff. It started last night so I did get a picture of them at around midnight. You can see the snow falling. This morning the boys went sledding with Jackson. My leg prevents me from enjoying it with them, but I was able to relive the whole experience through their eyes once they came venturing inside to warm up and dry off. The beauty of it all.

I am also trying me best to keep up with daily meditation. Since it is not already part of my daily routine I am having a bit of difficulty with the commitment, but am determined to see it through. I usually manage at least 10 minutes before my youngest wakes to join me on the couch and snuggle. I am also trying to work it into my day, maybe morning will not be my thing. It is a bit harder with the boys up and moving and playing and just being excited about everything. I hear their voices and want to be part of it. LOL. So maybe night time will be my time. We will see. I have decided not to go back to the Tricycle network more than once a week. That is helping as well.

No comments: