Sunday, March 29, 2009

Flowers


My husband picked flowers for me yesterday. He was out doing some clean up around the pool and pasture, in the rain, and saw some pretty flowers so picked them and brought them in for me. Now my boys bring me picked flowers a lot, and Jackson brings me flowers as well, but usually roses from the florist. This is the first time he has picked me flowers. And they are so beautiful. It was especially nice at this time, since he knows I am nervous about my up-coming surgery, even though it is a day surgery. And I can't get out on my own right now, with the rain and everything being drenched.

To top everything off he put the simple flowers in a glass that was my mothers. It is one of the things I hung onto after she crossed over, she loved wheat patterns and I remember these glasses being in out house forever. Such a special Saturday.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a nice guy! Beautiful flower to boot.