Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time to blog

I have been knitting my fingers sore lately. For my etsy store and for friends and family for Christmas. I love creating. One pattern I used lately for a couple pair of socks was a pattern that a friend at the ARGH gathering was knitting, just a simple knit 3 rows, purl 1 row, pattern. But I really think that little bit adds so much texture to the sock. I hope she finished her socks as well. And I have been working on scarves. Really plush, soft scarves. I think those will make nice Christmas gifts for my family in Maine, brrr.

So I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog lately. I do have to get pics of our tree up. It is such a beautiful tree. My son Dallen picked it out and chopped it down himself from our pasture. It will be a well loved tree during the season, then we will cut it up for fire wood and chip up the branches for mulch for the garden. Not a piece wasted. But right now it decorates our home. OK so let me go take a picture right this second and get that on here now while I am in the mood.................................






1 comment:

Beachbum said...

I followed your lead and did a pair of socks with pearls done in a spiral pattern (pic on my blog). I will remember them as being inspired by you and the fun of knitting...