Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quilting

A friend and I are working on a quilt. Well we are each working on our own quilt using the same pattern. I won't say how long ago we started but have recently taken it back up with the intent of finishing this quilt before Christmas. That is my goal anyway. It isn't an easy pattern, it has so many interesting pieces. Our quilts are coming out so different even though the pattern is the same. We just have different taste in fabric. Both are looking so beautiful, the more I work on it the more I want to finish to see how it will look all complete.

Anyway this is the center of the quilt. All finished. Now I have some boarders to work on. Pieced boarders, so it may take a little time. We will see. The pattern is called "New York Beauty". In case any of you get the urge to start or resume quilting or are just looking for an interesting pattern.