Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Sunrise-Sunset

I found a cool meme today, and while it is about photos of sunrises or sunsets, I believe mine will probably be more about sunsets than sunrises. I just like my sleep too much to venture out that early in the morning. I just stumbled upon this so am going to use a picture or two I took while on our trip to Hawaii. The first picture is of the sunset, the second of course has my family in it, Jackson, Dallen and Phillip. We were playing on the beach outside the hotel while the sun was setting so I took advantage of the opportunity for some great photos.





3 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

Beautiful! I like the family outing photo too. So, so gorgeous.

Stop by if you can, and view my sunset photo this week.

storyteller said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL … I’ve shared a sunset as well at Sacred Ruminations today.
Hugs and blessings,

Ren said...

Hawaii has some amazing sunsets doesn't it?? I miss those.

It's a rare sunrise that sees my night-owl face! ha.