Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back Home

OK I just looked at my blog and can see it has been a while since I have posted anything. First our vacation to the beach followed immediately by the Live and Learn Conference.

But we are back and I have a couple of things I want to finish up before I head off to FLT for the weekend. One project is a bag trade I want to participate in. Make a bag at least large enough to fit a cell phone or Ipod. So I worked on that yesterday and finished up this morning. After looking at it, it will be difficult to give it up. But I know I will receive an equally beautiful bag in return. I knit the outside and braided a strap, used beads to decorate and lined the bag with a bright sunshiny yellow fabric. It is so cute. I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do...


:-)




1 comment:

mindy said...

Hey Pam!!!
I just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful socks you gave Sophie. She loves them and has rarely taken them off since we got home. I am so glad you will be at ARGH...I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!