Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Self Portrait Challenge

It has been a while since I have had the time to think about the Self Portrait Challenge. But I was on the site yesterday looking at other photos and I think the theme for this month is Shine. Such a cool topic and right up my alley. So here is a picture of me and of one thing that makes me shine and shines in my life, our families life. It is our Full Moon Circle for this month. We have a full and a new moon circle each month. It seems like the last two months have been so tremendously busy that we have not taken time for that. Which is disappointing because we all enjoy it so much and it connects us as a family, doing this together. So here are the candles from this month's Full Moon Circle, cause they make me shine and they shine. And another shining thing in my life, you can see in the background the sun shining in the kitchen window, filling the kitchen with light.


No comments: