Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Dancing to the _music of Leonard Cohen or Enya_ while _holding my dh close_ makes me __smile__.

2. The last time I _rode a fast amusement park ride_ I nearly __Threw UP!! (things seem to change as I get older.LOL)__.

3. When I drive I _like to listen to my boys in the back seat_.

4. I saw __our new kitten_ standing __near the door waiting for breakfast__.

5. Give me __Peace___, give me __Joy__, give me _Happiness___.

6. Next week I am looking forward to __relaxing on the beach with family and friends___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _Packing__, tomorrow my plans include _driving to the beach and smelling the salt air as we get closer__ and Sunday, I want to __SWIM and forget about everything not related to being at the beach___!

2 comments:

mamasmurf said...

Sounds like you're going to have a lovely weekend at the seashore. Enjoy it!
~Chrissy

Janet said...

awww a new kitten how sweet!