Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you __has a lesson you were meant to learn____.
2. If you're good at something, _consider sharing your passion with someone___.
3. Why so _____many hard Friday Fill-In questions this week____.
4. Something is out there, it's __wonderful and worth exploring____.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled ___(no idea)____.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see _____The pasture and hills beyond______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __some quiet time canning tomatoes at home___, tomorrow my plans include __roofing and gardening___ and Sunday, I want to __relax a bit and maybe go biking___!

2 comments:

smariek said...

I agree with #3, I thought that the sitcom question was the hardest.

Here's my FFI post

Janet said...

Have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)