Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I can't believe I haven't posted to this blog in a whole week. I have so many things to share, just need the time to get them down.

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a __medicine wheel in my upper garden____
2. __The tomato spill on the bottom shelf. (I don't clean it because it reminds me to be grateful for my children as they are growing up and can now get their own food.)__ is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without _____my keys (usually)____.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be __ketchup____ because ___ketchup saved me during my childhood. My mom was a clean your plate club charter member, and ketchup made everything palatable, even cold green beans.___.
5. ___(Can't really think of one at the moment, so none must he high up on my list.)____ is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was _____Today we are seeing "Meet Dave" with some dear friends including LOTS of children-whooo hoooo______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __baking cakes for the birthday party tomorrow___, tomorrow my plans include __our annual multi person birthday party, where anyone who wants to celebrate brings a cake___ and Sunday, I want to __relax and get in my garden___!

3 comments:

Debbie~ said...

You and I were the last two posted, so I thought I'd come say "hi", and that I looked at your other blog and your lifestyle sounds wonderful, (cute girls), I noticed we have some ripe lil' 100's for our salad tonight!!! Yeah, for the sun and growing our own!!!

Janet said...

What's a medicine wheel?

Pam Genant said...

Here is a good description of a medicine wheel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_wheel

For mine it will incorporate herbs. There are several great books on the subject.

HTH,
Pam