Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Holidays in the summer are ___for staying home and enjoying family, as a homeschooling family we have the pleasure of being able to travel when others are not___.
2. __Zucchini burgers__ are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are ___calming and organized______.
4. ___gardening with dh___ is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is ___The Omnivores Dilemma____.
6. _____Taking a minute to be still______ is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __shopping for pool toys and deck furniture___, tomorrow my plans include __gardening, swimming, relaxing___ and Sunday, I want to __maybe see Hancock___!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I've heard of zucchini bread but never zucchini burgers!

Did you see Hancock? How was it?

Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for playing :-)