Thursday, July 3, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude

Attitude of Gratitude
OK more attitude of gratitude. This is such a fun, easy blog post. I have so many things I am grateful for. OK so finding the time to write them down isn't always easy. Today i am grateful for multi-purpose games.

A few days ago I spied the Uno cards by the TV and asked my boys if they wanted to play. Phillip was so eager, LOL, we have been playing Uno for the last few days, with Dallen on the computer. Last night Phil got out the Uno cards while I was out to Mom's Night Out and when I came home he had a large tent type structure made out of the cards, he had been stacking cards for the past few hours. This one didn't quite make it to photos as our dog cinnamon nosed it down just prior to the flash going off. Phil was not disappointed, he had plenty of other photos of smaller structures to share. So I am grateful for multi purpose games, and sharing that joy with my family.

No comments: