Monday, June 16, 2008

Gratitude

Attitude of Gratitude Attitude of Gratitude


OK I am sitting here at my computer typing and there by the monitor sits a doll I bought from a friend. She is so talented and this doll is so special. I know she made it with lots of love and good intentions all wrapped up in there. She is very beautiful, the face...just perfect, the hair wild and wonderful and her flower petal dress, just a blessing to look at. I keep her here at my computer to remind me of all the blessings in my life. So when I am having a blah day, when I just don't feel up beat or perky, there she sits, a cheerful light in the day, a pick-me-up. She doesn't have a name, but I am sure one will come to me when it is right. If you love her as much as I do you can find out more about these dolls here, and there is a link to this person's etsy page as well.

2 comments:

storyteller said...

How wonderful to allow this intriguing doll made by a friend of yours to lift your spirits in this manner! I found you through Mama Om’s Attitude of Gratitude meme after posting my first (of what I hope will be many) at Sacred Ruminations. I hope you’ll find time to drop by.
Hugs and blessings,

kelli said...

Her work is just beautiful and I totally know what you mean when you describe how you feel when you look at yours. I have one too and it brings about the same feelings. :)

Our house is being packed up right now for a move but my doll is out. She'll be accompanying me right on the dash of my car as we drive south.