Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. A smile is _one way I take a second to connect with my children each and every day_.
2. _Labyrinth_ is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more __of my husband_ in my life (if his job wasn't so demanding) and less _(hmmm can't think of anything, I usually get rid of things I don't like)_.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of _Sun tea, cooking in the solar oven, a day spent enjoying the sun_.
5. I just remembered I need to ____(nothing)______.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: _____You are my sunshine...._____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __gardening with Jackson and then jumping in the pool to swim with the family for a couple of hours topped off by a soak in the hot tub...ahhhh...___, tomorrow my plans include __more gardening___ and Sunday, I want to __see Get Smart with friends___!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Get Smart, too :-)

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!