Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




Today's Friday Fill-ins are:
1. On my laziest day I like to __sit and watch my boys and my chickens___!
2. __Joy___ makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little __smiles___ and big __laughter___.
4. This summer I want to __spend lots of time together as a family, enjoying each other___.
5. ___Curiosity__ made me start my blog.
6. Red __sunshine___ and orange __Earth, make me think of my garden___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __Shoping with Jackson and the boys___, tomorrow my plans include __blowing things up Backyard Ballistics (whoo hooo!!)__ and Sunday, I want to __see the new Indiana Jones movie surrounded by family and friends___!
Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love your answer to #3 :-) Have fun this weekend and thanks for playing!