Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Here is where you can find the Friday Fill-Ins.


1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to ___Bungee Jump __!

2. ___The smell of Honeysuckle__ reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my __I would love to say computer, but seriously I can live without almost anything...hmmm...maybe running water, to me that is important....or my family, although I could live without these things I would not want to___.

4. __kayaking___ and ___making cheese__ are two things I'd like to try (and probably will at some point)

5. When life hands you lemons ___talk about it and make a plan__.

6. __Rolling down the hill at our house___ is my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __shopping at Whole Foods, a welcome treat___, tomorrow my plans include __gardening___ and Sunday, I want to __work in the garden some more___!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love the smell of honeysuckle! Love the seagull picture on your sidebar :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you had fun over the weekend!